Fig & Olive Restaurant

Very Easy Interview

Server Interview

Server
Newport Beach, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Fig & Olive Restaurant in February 2014.

Interview Details – Took about 5 minutes to get hired. One interview was with two people that obviously didn't know what they're doing. They sent me to a table to talk to the regional manager who took a look at my resume, asked me a couple questions then said "I guess we'll take a chance on you, be here at 10AM tomorrow" without asking if I was available.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Just asked if I had experience in high volume and micros.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I showed up the next day to a very unfriendly face, the administrative personnel, who asked for my passport which I didn't have because no one told me to bring it. Very unwelcoming.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fig & Olive Restaurant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fig & Olive Restaurant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fig & Olive Restaurant employees and interview candidates.