Filter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Filter

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Filter (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Three phone screens prior to being flown out to corporate. Met entire corporate team and was there for a full day. Once I returned home, I did a remote presentation to the C-level team and board members. It was a difficult process but not a whole lot of behavioral interview questions - mostly conversational with details about my previous roles. I was referred in by a former coworker so I also had a little bit of a leg up in terms of buy-in from the team.

EngineeringManufecturing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Filter.

Interview

It was easy and the atmosphere was good. HR and the product manager were interviewed me . Questions were about general interview questions like what are you doing in your spare time, what did you bring you in engineering, what design program are you using?

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Filter (Seattle, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview by a recruiter was easy, personal and casual. Went over skill set and experience levels. Then showed some samples of portfolio pieces relevant to work they were hiring for. Talked about schedule flexibility, health benefits and overall talking points of a freelancer contract. They stick to their statement, "Our experienced talent managers will give you honest feedback on your career and offer industry advice. You'll also hear directly from hiring managers and get a leg up on the competition."