Financial Clarity Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Financial Clarity

Financial & IT Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Financial Clarity (Mountain View, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

After initial phone screen with the founder, I was brought in for an in-person interview. The process started with a 1:1 interview for about an hour with the founder. He was a fairly socially awkward. I was then given a 1) Personality test, 2) IQ Test, 3) IT Systems test, and 4) Grammar Test. After this, the founder and another senior staff member came in and spoke with me for hour. Whole process was over 3 hours total and I was told there would be another round. Upon hearing this I was no longer interested in the position.

Financial Clarity is structured pretty simply - Stanford Young and Lifan Yang do all the research, due diligence, biz development, client facing duties, etc. and the rest of the staff are young professionals who just run quarterly performance reports for clients. Client reporting is staggered so all you're doing is reporting year round. The investment platforms and client reporting systems are primitive and cheap (i.e. Morningstar and Excel, respectively). Unimpressed by the organization and happy I am not currently employed there.

Interview Questions

Financial Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Financial Clarity in April 2011.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview for about 1 hour, in which my interviewer explained about the structure of the firm and their business practice. Afterwards, I took a Personality Test which lasted for 15 mins, followed by an IQ test for another 15 mins. Lastly the interviewer brought out the skill test which consisted of previous erred flawed statement (in terms of investment jargon) and asked me to fixed it.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel confident to work individually without supervision but still achieve optimum result?   Answer Question