Financial Foundation Group

Unclaimed Profile

Financial Foundation Group Management Trainee Interview Questions

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Financial Foundation Group (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

Filled out an application online and spoke to the manager on the phone. I went in for an interview on a Monday where it began with filling out a paper application. The manager asked me questions and said he needed to see my college transcripts. He said he liked my confidence amongst other compliments. He said he would call me back in a couple days to schedule a follow-up interview, likely Friday afternoon. I called back on Tuesday when I had access to a fax machine to send over my school transcripts, and he again said that he'd call me later to schedule another interview, and it would be best to keep my Friday afternoon open. On Thursday I hadn't heard back. I left messages that were never returned. I never heard from him again. I have nothing sketchy in my background or credit that would disqualify me from this (though I doubt he would have checked). It would have been perfectly acceptable to be rejected, I find it completely unacceptable to tell someone to wait for a call, to open up their availability on a day, and then ignore messages or never call back.

Other Interview Reviews for Financial Foundation Group

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Financial Foundation Group (Loveland, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

They get everyone into a room and present them the company info. They make it sound like a normal 9 to 5 job but it's a glorified sales position where you must go out and create your own client base. If I knew this I would have rejected the offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Will you be able to pay the $489 training fee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I paid $489 for training which was a waste since I quit in the middle of it.