Financial Services Authority Interview Questions in City of London, England

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Financial Services Authority (City of London, England (UK)) in December 2009.

Interview

Initial interview was a role playing interview with actors which was filmed throughout - quite initimidating and a very unusual experience. Also an online numeracy test which focused on accountancy skills predominantly. The organisation of these interviews was escellent and the people I dealt with were very friendly and professional. A final interview with a senior manager which was quite relaxed and at the FSA headquarters - all very professional and friendly once again. Three months down the line I am still being told that I am being considered for a role which is incredibly frustrating.

Interview Questions

• The numeracy test - multiple choice, but if you got the answer wrong a point was deducted and it was timed - so quite pressurised.   Answer Question