Financial Tracking Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Interview

Client Services

Interviewed at Financial Tracking Technologies

Interview Details – Comprehensive interview with Management. Well thought out questions to gauge your experience, competency and character/personality. Small team so very selective and considerate as to over all chemistry. Work references are taken seriously as well.

Interview Question – Straight forward questions with no trick or curve balls   Answer Question

Unknown Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Financial Tracking Technologies in January 2012.

Interview Details – The day after responding to a posting on Careerbuilder, I received a call from HR to schedule an interview. Going in, I wasn’t sure about the position being the right fit for me but I wanted to hear more about it anyway. So I went in and met with the organization’s Principal which seemed to go incredibly well. He didn’t think I was the right fit for the position either but thought my background was great and wanted to think about how I could fit into the organization. He told me to contact him in a week if I hadn’t heard from him.

After a week of not hearing from him, I made several attempts to contact him by both email and phone over a 2 week period. Eventually, I gave up and figured he was just blowing smoke. About a week later and about a month after my interview, I received an email from him saying they were ready to go to the next step and he asked me to send him my references, which I promptly provided.

A few days later, I received a call from HR to schedule another interview. This time I was to meet with the new Director of Operations, to whom I would likely be reporting. Again, the interview seemed to go great. We had very similar backgrounds and got along very well. Afterwards, the Principal came in and told me to give them a couple of days to put their heads together and they would be in touch.

After a few days, I began to follow up but never received a definitive answer as to what was happening. Two weeks later, though, I received an email from the Director of Operations asking me to provide my salary history for the last two years, assumingly so they could put an offer together. After 10 days of radio silence, I began following up again every other week trying to find out where things stood. I never received any clear communication from anybody as to what the status of my candidacy was or for what position I was even being considered for since I was told I was not a fit for the original position. This continued for another 2.5 months. 4.5 months after my initial interview, after checking in with HR again looking for an update, I was told the position had been filled.

I thought this was a fluke until a neighbor of mine told me that he had a similar experience with this same company, though not as long in duration.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Senior Vice President, Global Business Development Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Financial Tracking Technologies.

Interview Details – I was interviewed several times outside of the office by the President of the firm. I was told many things that I now realize were not true like the amount of employees at the firm, the # of clients and the compliance expertise.

Interview Question – They asked about my honesty and integrity and if I was willing to sign a non-compete agreement.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – a little back and forth until we resolved the salary and benefits

Very Easy Interview

Client Relationship Manager Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Financial Tracking Technologies in November 2010.

Interview Details – After several postponed attempts to interview I was disappointed with the process entirely. I had brief meetings where the common theme was being told the job was boring or other negative comments. Left me feeling happy that I did not work there. I understand that the company has undergone several changes since.

Interview Question – Are you okay with doing the same thing everyday and knowing that there is not any room for growth in this position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Financial Tracking Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Financial Tracking Technologies interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Financial Tracking Technologies employees and interview candidates.