FindTheBest.com

Average Difficulty
24 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Associate

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FindTheBest.com in May 2014.

Interview Details – The whole interview process seemed as though they were trying to gauge personality traits. I applied online and was reached fairly quickly through email about different times and dates to schedule the interview. The actual Questions weren't tough by any means. I had 3 rounds over the phone,each by employee's in the product management area. I received an email a few days after the third round from an intern saying they were going to go in a different direction.

Interview Question – Nothing was really too tough. They asked what are three things you think the company does well, and three things they need to improve.   Answer Question

Data Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at FindTheBest.com.

Interview Details – The first round phone interview mainly asked the previous experience related to this position. The previous ETL experience, data analysis experience and database experience will be helpful. Also several technical questions will be asked. These questions are related to the database and the algorithms to to process the text data.

Interview Question – The database migration question   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Business Development

Interviewed at FindTheBest.com

Interview Details – Interviewed with 3 people, asked a huge range of questions. Really cool office, it was great to get a tour of the whole place even though I was just an intern.

Interview Question – "How many ping pong balls fit in 747?"   Answer Question

Product Associate

I applied online and interviewed at FindTheBest.com.

Interview Details – I applied online, some got back to me within a week. First over the phone interview was basically a recruiter , getting a better understanding of my background. The next two interviews were with product directors , who seemed friendly and knowledgeable. Although they both asked basically the same set of questions, with very Little deviation.

Interview Question – what is your favorite product, why is it your favorite?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at FindTheBest.com.

Interview Details – Interview was with 4 people, asked basic questions about resume. Interviewers were pretty dry, didn't seem very interested in anything that wasn't directly related to experience. Were really looking for detailed experience and examples.

Interview Question – When have you established a relationship with someone for a designated purpose?   Answer Question

Data Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at FindTheBest.com.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through college career center, and had one on-site interview, two phone interviews, and an onsite-interview with 5 rounds. HRs are professional, and really try to make interview process smooth and comfortable for everyone. It wont take more than 2 days to hear back FTB's decision and feedback. All questions are related to your past courses and past internships. People looks very very nice.

Interview Question – what is our advantage comparing with Google or Yahoo?   Answer Question

Product Manager Internship Interview

Product Manager Internship

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FindTheBest.com.

Interview Details – Three phone interviews, first was very brief and pleasant, about 15min, second was a longer one based on a logic question about 45min, third was another friendly behavioral one that was roughly 40 min. They like "smart athletes" and asked more than once if I was involved in any varsity sports.

Interview Question – How many plumbers are in your city?   Answer Question

Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FindTheBest.com.

Interview Details – 4-5 interviews which were a mix between behavioral, some technical and your past experiences. I recommend knowing your resume well.

Interview Question – All questions were typical: Why do you want to work here, What do we do.
By far the most challenging question was to find 3 things that FTB does well and 3 things that they need to work on. But they are very receptive to your critiques, as long as they are intelligent.
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not enough financial incentive to make it worth living in CA. After doing some quick numbers, I would be working to just bring home $500 after taxes, rent, food and transport costs.

Product Internship Interview

Product Internship
Summerland, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FindTheBest.com in September 2010.

Interview Details – It was a great interview. Everyone was friendly and they asked me a lot of questions about why I am passionate about tech, and really explained why this is a great place to jump start your career.

Interview Question – I was asked a pretty tough logic question, but they really just want to see that you know how to work through problems well.   Answer Question

Santa Barbara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FindTheBest.com.

Interview Details – It starts with a take-home project that you have to complete in a week. The project is pretty simple but they will appreciate if you add something of your own and still respect the deadline. If you pass that, you get a phone interview which is sort of technical. They focus on your projects and interest in the company.

After that, you'll have 4-5 on-site interview (including the CEO). This is a really cool experience since this is a mix of technical, behavioral and general aptitude questions. All interviewers are very nice and friendly. Office location is nice too.

Interview Question – Nothing terribly difficult. They want to see if you are actually passionate about what you do or not. This is slightly different than other companies which strictly stick with DS and Algorithmic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Take it or leave it!

Interviews for Top Jobs at FindTheBest.com

Worked for FindTheBest.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FindTheBest.com interview questions and advice. All 24 interview reviews posted anonymously by FindTheBest.com employees and interview candidates.