Findaway World

Relevance Date Difficulty

IOS Developer Interview

IOS Developer
Solon, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Findaway World in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was very easy. I was contacted by a recruiter and had an initial phone call with Findaway World about my background and the position. I was invited in for an interview and given an assignment - create an app that would solve a maze. The user would be prompted for a series of 1's and 0's to form the maze and the application would then solve it.

Interview Question – None - pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Recruiter handled negotiation and got me more money than I was expecting.

Android Developer Interview

Android Developer

Interviewed at Findaway World

Interview Details – Tried to get in contact with the HR person for an interview. Tried emailing and calling for quite some time but I never heard back to schedule an interview.

Interview Question – Did not have the opportunity to interview   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Findaway World

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR- office interview with the Department director

Interview Question – basic questions like walk through the resume, why Findaway, personality, what separate you from other candidates. They prefer someone has flexibility of work time   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Web Designer
Solon, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Findaway World in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the human resources person at this company through LinkedIn. I had one initial phone interview with her. Then, I was scheduled to meet with the Creative Director and Web Designer for the company. The interview went very well. I was then called back to have 4 different 1:1 interviews with upper level management. These interviews also went incredibly well. So, when I didn't hear back from anyone at the company, I was a bit confused. They had been very responsive throughout the process. When I contacted them about a status updated, I then learned that the Human Resource person that I was in contact with, decided to take a position at another company.

Interview Question – Would you consider yourself a lucky person?   View Answer

Worked for Findaway World? Contribute to the Community!