Findaway World Web Designer Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Findaway World

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Findaway World (Solon, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the human resources person at this company through LinkedIn. I had one initial phone interview with her. Then, I was scheduled to meet with the Creative Director and Web Designer for the company. The interview went very well. I was then called back to have 4 different 1:1 interviews with upper level management. These interviews also went incredibly well. So, when I didn't hear back from anyone at the company, I was a bit confused. They had been very responsive throughout the process. When I contacted them about a status updated, I then learned that the Human Resource person that I was in contact with, decided to take a position at another company.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself a lucky person?   1 Answer