Finish Line Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

2.1

Information Systems Summer Interview

Interview Process began with a tour of the facility then a few questions relating to resume and experience. Followed by information regarding the position and what tasks I would be assigned to do. Lastly, some HR questions to see how you analyze.

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

I went through two interviews. One was with the assistant manager and then store manager. Very basic questions as in why one would be interested to work here. It was in a random coffee table at the mall. Very relaxed setting.

Interview Questions
    • 3 good things and bad things about yourself   View Answer
    no negotiation

Co-Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Finish Line in September 2014.

Basic interview questions based off Management duties, business needs. High expectations when it comes to management supervision. Asked questions on how to handle difficult employee. Also wanted to know how you can handle high volume location.

Interview Questions
    • Not really a question but explained that there is little to no praise when conducting high sales. Just move on to the next person.   View Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

I emailed my resume to the manager and that same day was called for an interview, I went in for the interview and we ended up mostly talking about sports and different things like that. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. I got a call back a week later to meet with second manager, that interview was basically talking avalaiabity and things like that. Later that day I got a call and got offered the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

Applied online and got a call 3 days later. The phone call was a first step interview with questions like "What are your goals in Life?" and "What was your greatest success at a workplace?". I came in the next day for an interview, and she asked me the same basic stuff along with questions like "How would you lead your co-workers to work for you?" and "Where do you see yourself in 5, and 10 years?" She told me at that I had to have an interview with the other location store manager ( I don't remember what her title was) so she said they would call me with a time. 2 days later they called me and scheduled an interview for the next day. I went in and she asked the most questions about leadership, and experience, and your biggest strengths and weaknesses, also your 3 biggest priorities in life and with this company. 6 days later they called me and offered me the position, but i still had to have a short phone call with the district manager on protocol and things of that nature. I went to pick up a drug test form, and took the drug test. They also check your references! Make sure to have good ones. Things are easy if you always say customer comes first, and above and beyond. Ask tons of questions, they really like that.

Interview Questions
    • What are your 3 biggest priorities in life and this company?
      What is your number one goal to achieve with customers?
        Answer Question
    You cannot negotiate unless you have experience. It's a take it or leave it situation.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

Process was very unorganized. Was told to com in for a interview, but upon my arrival the manager was not there. A sales associate had to do the interview. Very suprising and disheartening because I really wanted this job.

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

the interview was not hard, but took a while to get a call back. interview process was very easy, they asked me what my favorite type of shoe was. I had one interview and didn't get a second one until 2 weeks later.

Cashier Interview

Submitted my application online. A few days later someone from the company called me. I went in for an interview that week and it was very straightforward. It lasted about fifteen minutes. The next day the interviewer called me with a job offer. I accepted it and went in for training the next week.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Finish Line.

Very quick, one interview followed by a day for reference checks and then I was hired. Went in for an interview at the mall. The manager and myself walked the mall while I was interviewed. Process took about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line in May 2014.

First it was a phone call interview where they asked you a few questions and if you give the correct answers than you'll be called in for a second interview. Since the store is located at the mall we just went to the food court for the interviewing process. It was really basic questions not really hard

Interview Questions
    • I think not of the question were difficult even for me and it was my first job interview. As long as your relaxed and honest you should get the job   Answer Question