Finish Line

Relevance Date Difficulty

FT Sales Lead Interview

FT Sales Lead

Interviewed at Finish Line

Interview Details – Had two interviews from the Regional Hiring Manager and the District Sales Lead.

Interview Question – If you could be any animal, which and why?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Finish Line

Interview Details – I submitted an online application, which was quite lengthy. I'm assuming I didn't pass the online personality test because I wasn't called for an interview.

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Finish Line

Interview Details – I went in to apply and they told me to call after I applied, which I did and am currently waiting for a follow up.

Interview Question – I haven't been interviewed yet.   Answer Question

MIT Interview

MIT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview Details – First part of the process was to pass a very general test that you must take on line when submitting your application. After passing the store manager will contact you for an interview. Very general and easy interview, most employees at the store including the store manager are very nice and helpful. Will have to complete a second interview with either another store manager or district manager which will follow some of the same questions.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join this company? giving thoughtful and honest answers for the reasons why   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview Details – Application
Personality Test
Call for Interveiw
Interview with Store Manager where applied
Interview with Market Leader or another Store Manager in District

Interview Question – They are mostly Sales and Customer Service Questions.
Tell me about a time when where you gave great Customer Service...
  View Answer

Store Sales Manager Interview

Store Sales Manager
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Finish Line in April 2009.

Interview Details – Lengthy w/ several repetitive interviews

Negotiation Details – No negotiation accepted

Very Easy Interview

Independence, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Finish Line in November 2009.

Interview Details – single interview with store managment, series of general questions.

Interview Question – same as most companies that are not retirement jobs.( jobs that are not for a career path)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was told i would recieve managment but later told that they were going to bring in a nother associate to fill the position.

Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Finish Line in September 2012.

Interview Details – I had applied online and about a month later they had called me for a phone screening. They asked about my basic knowledge of shoes and stuff. Then about a hour later they called back setting up an appointment. I go in for my appointment. It didn't even last 10 minutes. Asked basic questions. Then they said the main manager would call me back in a couple of days. I haven't heard back from them yet. Wondering if I should call them.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult about it at all. Only thing I wonder about is that they told me they were very interested in me but I haven't heard back from them.   Answer Question

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Finish Line in September 2012.

Interview Details – short got back to me within 10 days

Interview Question – what is something I can work on   Answer Question

Portage, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Finish Line in May 2011.

Interview Details – I get an interview but I had to come back the next day because the manager wasn't there so I wasted bus money that day. The next day I came back we went out side of the store since it was in the mall. Still wasted money did not get the job.

Interview Question – How did you help a customer out in need?   Answer Question