Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leesburg, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Finish Line in April 2014.

oh you worked in retail before can you find a shoe ? yup dude i did pointless modules for hours and iwould be called in to do modules on days i should be on the foor because our sales would go down so i had to sale and complete mods at the same time wich was whack

Interview Questions
  • can you tell a left shoe from a right shoe   View Answer
you will start cleaning all the shoes with a toothbrush for 7.25

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Finish Line in May 2014.

First it was a phone call interview where they asked you a few questions and if you give the correct answers than you'll be called in for a second interview. Since the store is located at the mall we just went to the food court for the interviewing process. It was really basic questions not really hard

Interview Questions
    • I think not of the question were difficult even for me and it was my first job interview. As long as your relaxed and honest you should get the job   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Finish Line.

Process was very unorganized. Was told to com in for a interview, but upon my arrival the manager was not there. A sales associate had to do the interview. Very suprising and disheartening because I really wanted this job.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Finish Line.

the interview was not hard, but took a while to get a call back. interview process was very easy, they asked me what my favorite type of shoe was. I had one interview and didn't get a second one until 2 weeks later.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Finish Line.

Very quick, one interview followed by a day for reference checks and then I was hired. Went in for an interview at the mall. The manager and myself walked the mall while I was interviewed. Process took about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Finish Line in June 2010.

this job requires that you are persistent with time and values. during the interview they will ask you a series of question pertaining to customer service issues that you have dealt with and what you did to resovle the problem without upsetting the guiest or yourself. also they want clean cut salesman with great communication skills. they are a solid company and would be great todevelope you people and customer service skills

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Finish Line in September 2012.

A friend reached out to me regarding current openings. Applied online. Got a call back a few days later and was asked to come in for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Finish Line in October 2010.

Use of phone screening, 1st and second interviews before making the final hiring decision. Questions are designed to get to know the person, are not interested in retail experience but rather candidates that are quick learners and extroverted in behavioral nature.

Interview Questions
    • You are a salesman at a office supply store, [hands candidate pen being used in interview], sell me this pen.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Longview, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Finish Line.

It took time however, I was diligent and continued to persevere for my opportunity with the company. This was a job I've wanted to work at from a young age so I made sure I got my opportunity when the chance was given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Finish Line in February 2014.

You will be called for a phone screen before you get called in for an interview. The phone screen is to hear how you sound if you are energized and motivated and excited about the position. Once you are called in for the interview they will call you back the next day or next week depending how desperate they need to hire.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think there is a difference between good customer service and excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    The pay is base rate. Everyone gets paid the same when they get hired, there is no negotiation.

Worked for Finish Line? Contribute to the Community!