Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Applied online, received a call to set up an interview, interviewed in person a few days later, after that was called to be offered the position. There is 1-2 weeks of video onboarding before you hit the sales floor.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was very brief, and was pretty straight forward. Make sure you just answer the questions to the best of your ability and be relaxed. Also be yourself because working at finishline isn't the hardest job. They preferably would like you to have at least some Customer Service or Sales skills even if it was from a previous volunteer job. My first interview was with an Assistant Manager and the second one was with the head manager of the store.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What is the difference between good customer service and excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line (Austin, TX).

Interview

A nice walk with the managers in which they want to hear your aspirations, it made me feel like they really wanted to get to know me. Walked around and didn't really feel like an interview, just a talk, a conversation and I think I did well, we shared some laughs

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I arrived fifteen minutes before interview time and I had to wait a while on management because they were running late. The interview was less than ten minutes long and took place right outside the store. This was one of the most unprofessional interviews that I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• They asked personal questions I guess they wanted to know what type of person you were if you had good morals and such   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Natick, MA).

Interview

It was a rather simple process. I applied for the position online at finishline.com. Then I got a phone call regarding my application and scheduled a time to meet face to face. Then I had my meeting and was questioned about different ways I could assist the company. After that I left and was called with an offer for a part- time job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you fit good in this company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Took 1-2 Weeks, only required one interview, sometimes there are two with a AM and SM. As long as your application is good, you will get the interview, depending on if they're hiring or not. After the interview, it took them 3-4 days to get back and 3 more days to finish the process.

Interview Questions

• No behavioral questions, straightforward, strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Finish Line (Beavercreek, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I put in my application, then she called me the next day for an interview 2 days later. My interview went really well or so I thought, until one of the managers was my bestfriends ex boyfriend. So I didn't receive the position, which I think was really biased.

Interview Questions

• What type of shoes I'm into and what was the last pair of shoes I bought.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Finish Line (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a group interview with about 6 different people. This isn't very good cause often times people talk over you and you can never get a word in so it seems like you're not contributing but you just cant get a word out. The manager that was conducting the interview was very nice and professional, and the store was clean. But we went to the food court for the group interview which was a little unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you would bring to the table as a sales associate for Finish Line?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Finish Line in February 2015.

Interview

During a interview everything was great until the manager was talking negative and bad things about her employees and she was very unprofessional and she kept talking about them and calling them names

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the store manager and then a in person interview with the store owner. Face to face interview was pretty laid back and I was hired on the spot