Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2014

2.0

39 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

I went through two interviews. One was with the assistant manager and then store manager. Very basic questions as in why one would be interested to work here. It was in a random coffee table at the mall. Very relaxed setting.

Interview Questions
  • 3 good things and bad things about yourself   View Answer
no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

Process was very unorganized. Was told to com in for a interview, but upon my arrival the manager was not there. A sales associate had to do the interview. Very suprising and disheartening because I really wanted this job.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

the interview was not hard, but took a while to get a call back. interview process was very easy, they asked me what my favorite type of shoe was. I had one interview and didn't get a second one until 2 weeks later.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Finish Line.

Very quick, one interview followed by a day for reference checks and then I was hired. Went in for an interview at the mall. The manager and myself walked the mall while I was interviewed. Process took about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line in May 2014.

First it was a phone call interview where they asked you a few questions and if you give the correct answers than you'll be called in for a second interview. Since the store is located at the mall we just went to the food court for the interviewing process. It was really basic questions not really hard

Interview Questions
    • I think not of the question were difficult even for me and it was my first job interview. As long as your relaxed and honest you should get the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Finish Line.

It took time however, I was diligent and continued to persevere for my opportunity with the company. This was a job I've wanted to work at from a young age so I made sure I got my opportunity when the chance was given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Finish Line in April 2014.

oh you worked in retail before can you find a shoe ? yup dude i did pointless modules for hours and iwould be called in to do modules on days i should be on the foor because our sales would go down so i had to sale and complete mods at the same time wich was whack

Interview Questions
    • can you tell a left shoe from a right shoe   View Answer
    you will start cleaning all the shoes with a toothbrush for 7.25

Sales Associate Interview

Very easy, not a thing to worry about. Basically filled out the online application, and received a phone in literally two days. I was then scheduled an interview within the next week. Did it right in the middle of the mall, with the manager of the store, and the manager on duty.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Finish Line in February 2014.

You will be called for a phone screen before you get called in for an interview. The phone screen is to hear how you sound if you are energized and motivated and excited about the position. Once you are called in for the interview they will call you back the next day or next week depending how desperate they need to hire.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think there is a difference between good customer service and excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    The pay is base rate. Everyone gets paid the same when they get hired, there is no negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Finish Line.

A few questions on the phone pretty much dont blow it. then face to face and they read off of the paper typical questions

Did not negotiate