Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Finish Line (Austin, TX).

Interview

A nice walk with the managers in which they want to hear your aspirations, it made me feel like they really wanted to get to know me. Walked around and didn't really feel like an interview, just a talk, a conversation and I think I did well, we shared some laughs

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Finish Line (Natick, MA).

Interview

It was a rather simple process. I applied for the position online at finishline.com. Then I got a phone call regarding my application and scheduled a time to meet face to face. Then I had my meeting and was questioned about different ways I could assist the company. After that I left and was called with an offer for a part- time job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you fit good in this company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I arrived fifteen minutes before interview time and I had to wait a while on management because they were running late. The interview was less than ten minutes long and took place right outside the store. This was one of the most unprofessional interviews that I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• They asked personal questions I guess they wanted to know what type of person you were if you had good morals and such   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Took 1-2 Weeks, only required one interview, sometimes there are two with a AM and SM. As long as your application is good, you will get the interview, depending on if they're hiring or not. After the interview, it took them 3-4 days to get back and 3 more days to finish the process.

Interview Questions

• No behavioral questions, straightforward, strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Finish Line in February 2015.

Interview

During a interview everything was great until the manager was talking negative and bad things about her employees and she was very unprofessional and she kept talking about them and calling them names

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the store manager and then a in person interview with the store owner. Face to face interview was pretty laid back and I was hired on the spot

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I went through two interviews. One was with the assistant manager and then store manager. Very basic questions as in why one would be interested to work here. It was in a random coffee table at the mall. Very relaxed setting.

Interview Questions

• 3 good things and bad things about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online through finishline.com Got a call for an interview within the week. The interview was scheduled for the following week. Got the job the following week. Quick and easy process.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Process was very unorganized. Was told to com in for a interview, but upon my arrival the manager was not there. A sales associate had to do the interview. Very suprising and disheartening because I really wanted this job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

the interview was not hard, but took a while to get a call back. interview process was very easy, they asked me what my favorite type of shoe was. I had one interview and didn't get a second one until 2 weeks later.