Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Took 1-2 Weeks, only required one interview, sometimes there are two with a AM and SM. As long as your application is good, you will get the interview, depending on if they're hiring or not. After the interview, it took them 3-4 days to get back and 3 more days to finish the process.

Interview Questions

• No behavioral questions, straightforward, strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Finish Line in February 2015.

Interview

During a interview everything was great until the manager was talking negative and bad things about her employees and she was very unprofessional and she kept talking about them and calling them names

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the store manager and then a in person interview with the store owner. Face to face interview was pretty laid back and I was hired on the spot

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I went through two interviews. One was with the assistant manager and then store manager. Very basic questions as in why one would be interested to work here. It was in a random coffee table at the mall. Very relaxed setting.

Interview Questions

• 3 good things and bad things about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online through finishline.com Got a call for an interview within the week. The interview was scheduled for the following week. Got the job the following week. Quick and easy process.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Process was very unorganized. Was told to com in for a interview, but upon my arrival the manager was not there. A sales associate had to do the interview. Very suprising and disheartening because I really wanted this job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

the interview was not hard, but took a while to get a call back. interview process was very easy, they asked me what my favorite type of shoe was. I had one interview and didn't get a second one until 2 weeks later.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Very quick, one interview followed by a day for reference checks and then I was hired. Went in for an interview at the mall. The manager and myself walked the mall while I was interviewed. Process took about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line (Charlotte, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

First it was a phone call interview where they asked you a few questions and if you give the correct answers than you'll be called in for a second interview. Since the store is located at the mall we just went to the food court for the interviewing process. It was really basic questions not really hard

Interview Questions

• I think not of the question were difficult even for me and it was my first job interview. As long as your relaxed and honest you should get the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Finish Line (Longview, TX).

Interview

It took time however, I was diligent and continued to persevere for my opportunity with the company. This was a job I've wanted to work at from a young age so I made sure I got my opportunity when the chance was given.