Finish Line Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.2

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Standard interview process. Applied online had 1 on 1 with another Store Manager then phone interview with DM. Background check plus drug screen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary based on stores volume and area.

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Finish Line in May 2013.

Interview

My DSL interviewed me inside a coffee shop outside Macy's Herald Square. It didn't feel much like an interview. It was very friendly and informative. I was questioned a lot on my experiences in the retail industry, my passions, weaknesses and strengths. It was very comfortable overall.

Interview Questions

• If you attend a very large party surrounded by strangers, whats the most important thing you acknowledge and take away from it?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Finish Line in November 2010.

Interview

You have to be persistent or it can be a long process. A lot of applicants come through. Be prepared for strength and weakness questions as well as scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• Explaining and show you values and beliefs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Finish Line (Enfield, CT) in July 2009.

Interview

This is not an issue of "not getting the job". This is an issue of a retailer not understanding that ANY interaction w/ the public is a customer service scenario. Was never released, had to chace the DM/HR for feedback. After numerous attempts to follow-up professionally, finally sent kiss off email in frustration.

F-

Interview Questions

• unintelligent badly formed questioning   1 Answer