Finning International

Finning International Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Finning International

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Finning International.

Applied on line for several management roles, interviewed for one, did not get job, but told I did well. 2months later interviewed again by first HR, then by Regional Manager. After second interview with RM over lunch, brought to branch, walked around and offered job at the branch.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated over Salary & vacation, first they were negotiable and we reach a fair final offer.

Parts Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Finning International in June 2012.

I submitted my application online, was contacted via phone and arrangements were made for a phone interview. I did some research on the company and the position and prepared answers for several behavioural-based questions.

Parts Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mildred Lake, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mildred Lake, AB (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Finning International in September 2011.

Phone interview with manager that left within a month, and the other manager left two months later.

basic contract

Applications Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Finning International in August 2008.

After applying online, you are called for an interview at the headquarters if you are qualified. You are interviewed by 2 or 3 people. There is 1 HR person, the other person is your potential boss and the third is usually another manager or potential co-worker that is in a similar role. The interview is a behaviral based interview. You must answer the questions according to the structure that they want. They outline this structure to you before beginning.