Finning International

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager Interview

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Finning International.

Interview Details – Applied on line for several management roles, interviewed for one, did not get job, but told I did well. 2months later interviewed again by first HR, then by Regional Manager. After second interview with RM over lunch, brought to branch, walked around and offered job at the branch.

Interview Question – How would I handle a grievance filed by the union?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated over Salary & vacation, first they were negotiable and we reach a fair final offer.

Parts Person Interview

Mildred Lake, AB (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Finning International in September 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with manager that left within a month, and the other manager left two months later.

Negotiation Details – basic contract

Parts Supervisor Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Finning International in June 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my application online, was contacted via phone and arrangements were made for a phone interview. I did some research on the company and the position and prepared answers for several behavioural-based questions.

Interview Question – Why shoud we hire you?   Answer Question

Applications Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Finning International in August 2008.

Interview Details – After applying online, you are called for an interview at the headquarters if you are qualified. You are interviewed by 2 or 3 people. There is 1 HR person, the other person is your potential boss and the third is usually another manager or potential co-worker that is in a similar role. The interview is a behaviral based interview. You must answer the questions according to the structure that they want. They outline this structure to you before beginning.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Finning International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Finning International interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Finning International employees and interview candidates.