Firehouse Subs

Updated Jan 20, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Firehouse Subs in October 2014.

Did the application about a week before they called me in for a interview, the general manager wasn't there on that day because he forgot about the interview. But I had the interview the general manager the next day and got hired on the spot and did the paperwork that friday and started monday

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Firehouse Subs.

Just the same questions. I was asked about my experience and availability. Then he just explained the duties and uniform and said he will call me after interviewing a few more people. He called the next day.

no negotiation. I started at $7.25.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Firehouse Subs in September 2014.

Applied online, got a call about 2 weeks later scheduling an interview, The interview lasted about 3 minutes, they asked about my availability, if I had a reliable transportation to get to work, and if I was willing to work full time, when the interview was over she said she would call with my hours, It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't received a call back.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Firehouse Subs in September 2014.

I filled out an application on Snagajob and got an email from the one of the managers a few days later. He was very understanding of the fact that I couldn't make the initial interview date and let me pick a different one. On the day of the interview I was sat outside and was interviewed by one manager then the other. They asked me pretty general questions about education, skills, interests, etc. The interview didn't last more than an hour. I sent them a thank you e-mail after. A few days later, they sent me to apply for a position at the other Firehouse Subs location in town where I was given a menu and a few days to memorize it before I took a quiz. I passed the quiz and was given some forms to fill out and began training shortly after.

Store Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Firehouse Subs.

This was a temporary job, that could have been more involved and lengthy, but it wasn't taken seriously by senior management. One interview, hired on spot, started the next week. Super simple, basic questions about life, didnt even read my resume, we talked on the phone and the GM said I sounded nice enough on the phone. Went in for one on one and filled out paperwork that day.

Be aware you will be doing all the work and held accountable for time keeping, mileage/gas logs, and follow-up (nearly) completely alone- its either you take it or leave it.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Firehouse Subs.

I walked in and handed in my resume and they handed me an application. They then asked me to come in for an interview next week. At the Interview, they asked basic questions such as experience, hours I'm able to work, when I can start, etc. After the interview the interviewee told me next week he would call me. It's been 2 weeks and i still have not received a call back.

Interview Questions
    • If a crew member is unable to come in for work last minute and we call you to come in, would you be able to come in?   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Firehouse Subs in July 2014.

I got a call 2 days after I applied online. I was scheduled for an interview the next day; when getting interviewed, the manager asked a few basic questions. The interview itself was only 15-20 minutes long and very thorough. I received a call the next day and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation for pay, you get what you're given.

Team Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Firehouse Subs.

Had one interview with GM. Very basic, tell me about work exp., how are you with customer service, etc Was offered job on the spot, started working next day.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinellas Park, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinellas Park, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Firehouse Subs in March 2014.

The management is rude, they won't give out applications, made to sit forever waiting for the manager to give an interview

Disorganized and rude management; manager had a bad attitude

Crew Member Interview

Applied in store. Two days later I received a call from the store manager to come in for a face-to-face interview. The interview was about 20 minutes long and we discussed my background and work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Fairly straightforward. They asked about prior experience in the restaurant industry.   Answer Question
    No negotiation