Fireman hospitality group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Technology Interview

Director of Technology
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fireman hospitality group in September 2011.

Interview Details – I find the organization very unprofessional. If someone takes the time to travel into the City for an interview it is standard professional courtesy to let the applicant know that you will not be proceeding with their application. While I could tell the job was not for me and a step back, I would have at least appreciated proper closure. I took the time to be professional and write a thank you note. I was sure the role was not for me after interviewing but after experiencing the professionalism level I knew the organization was not for me. They have since gone through 2 IT Directors in under a year, so I guess my instincts were correct..... whew

Interview Question – Why did you leave your prior role...   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Corporate Office Employee Interview

Corporate Office Employee

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Fireman hospitality group.

Interview Details – Shabby office. Constant interruptions. Rushed. With the exception the initial phone conversation with HR, I never felt the interviewers afterward were trained to understand my capacity and/or make educated choices about finding the right fit.

Interview Question – To be honest, I did not find any questions challenging or thought-provoking.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiations--handled between HR and my recruiter.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fireman hospitality group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fireman hospitality group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fireman hospitality group employees and interview candidates.