Fireside Bank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fireside Bank

Collection Supervisor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fireside Bank.

The interview process was very competitive but fair. There were multiple interviews with senior management so that they were able to make the best decision. There were a lot of demonstrative questions that allowed for me to elaborate on how I would bring my past experiences to the current position that I was applying for. I felt that although there were multiple candidates the process was very fair.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was presenting a presentation on what I would do within the capacity of that position   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fireside Bank in January 2008.

First round: recruiter called to arrange on-site interview.
    Second round: hiring manager interviewed me with behavioral and technical questions
    Third round: CFO interviewed me with behavioral and technical questions

Interview Questions