Firestone Complete Auto Care
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Chicago, IL 6 to 15 Employees

Firestone Complete Auto Care ASE Certified Automotive Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 26, 2014

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Interview Details – One simple interview.

Negotiation Details – Easy as pie. No pressure.

Saint Cloud, MN

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in January 2010.

Interview Details – I told them I could fix cars and asked about pay. They told me my experience was what got me in.

Interview Question – What was this crime in northern MN?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to get $.50 more an hour.

Corvallis, OR

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in September 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke with service manager initially, who recommended I talk to the store manager the next day. Interview consisted of questions regarding technical experience, along with a slightly long application with approvals for background checks and the like and a 4 page skills test. Then a half hour chat with the SM regarding goals and possible positions available. Official job offer will follow results of a drug test.

Overall a very easy interview process.

Interview Question – Are you willing to take a "C" tech position?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Firestone Complete Auto Care

Worked for Firestone Complete Auto Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Firestone Complete Auto Care ASE Certified Automotive Technician interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Firestone Complete Auto Care employees and interview candidates.