Firestone Complete Auto Care

www.firestonecompleteautocare.com
Unclaimed Profile

Firestone Complete Auto Care ASE Certified Automotive Technician Interview Questions

1.0

ASE Certified Automotive Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care.

1st a call, then the first interview with some simple computer tests, then the 2nd interview with HR where your hourly rate is discussed/negotiated. If you get through that you then have to take a urinalysis and physical plus pass the background check and D.M.V. check.

Interview Questions
  • They ask you about your experience in the field like the technical aspects but only a question or two then they ask how much you want per hour, if you get along working in a team or alone, and they generally will low ball you.   Answer Question
Always ask for more than they initially try to give you.

Other Interview Reviews for Firestone Complete Auto Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care.

One simple interview.

Easy as pie. No pressure.

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in September 2010.

Spoke with service manager initially, who recommended I talk to the store manager the next day. Interview consisted of questions regarding technical experience, along with a slightly long application with approvals for background checks and the like and a 4 page skills test. Then a half hour chat with the SM regarding goals and possible positions available. Official job offer will follow results of a drug test.

Overall a very easy interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to take a "C" tech position?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in January 2010.

I told them I could fix cars and asked about pay. They told me my experience was what got me in.

Interview Questions
    I was able to get $.50 more an hour.