Firestone Complete Auto Care
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Chicago, IL 6 to 15 Employees

Firestone Complete Auto Care General Service Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Feb 12, 2014

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Service Technician
Lawton, OK

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Interview Details – sat in the waiting area for 2 hours after my appointment to talk with management. then came in talked about knowledge based questions and discussed scheduling issues. shop tour was conducted so i could see the environment conditions. drug test scheduled and then days later was accepted

Interview Question – nothing hard about it if you know your stuff   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

General Service Technician
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in August 2011.

Interview Details – Laid back, casual, short

Interview Question – There wasn't one!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Experience, availability, full-time or part-time

Very Easy Interview

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview the same day I applied. I had the interview the next day and was offered a job pending the outcome of a drug screen & background check.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Firestone Complete Auto Care

Worked for Firestone Complete Auto Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Firestone Complete Auto Care General Service Technician interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Firestone Complete Auto Care employees and interview candidates.