Firestone Complete Auto Care

Firestone Complete Auto Care Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.1

Automotive Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Interview

No interview. Walked in after applied, asked about job, he called corporate to setup my paperwork and pee test. Then I went up to corporate, signed a paper and took one to a very crowded and scary clinic, there was a bullet hole in the glass door and someone in the clinic waiting room broke into a car outside.

Interview Questions

• Can you work hard? Are you dependable? Do you have tools? What kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Interview

Management basically lied to me about what I'd be doing and then lied about the pay. The job description for management trainee has one line about merchandising, and that is the only thing you do - sales. You do not learn how to manage employees. You do not understand branch finances.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to earn? What do you bring to the table? What clubs were you in during college?   Answer Question

Associate Management Training Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Interview

interview was great I have to admit asked a lot of questions typical and not so typical challenges you on your intellect which was good. the interviewer was friendly and professional, he definitely told me what I was getting my self in to considering that the turn over is horrible with the company and how much work it needs especially with the employees and even management.

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

First let me state that this position IS NOT MANAGEMENT. You are not interviewing for anything even remotely associated with store or team management. The position is Service Clerk with the promise of being trained, groomed, and then presented a management opportunity somewhere in the distant future IF the Earth, Sun, Moon, and Stars all align. You need to realize this before you go in. The interview was very basic. I applied online, got an email inviting me to an Open House hiring event. I went and met with a manager in a room of managers. He asked me two questions, and I got an offer the next day.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Very open and position. Very relaxed and professional.very detailed oriented questions with scenario's, They did some role playing, concerning handling a very angry customer. Talked about credit cards and the process,

Interview Questions

• Most difficult customer issue and most positive customer issue? TALK ABOUT YOUR BEST EMPLOYEE AND WORST EMPLOYEE   Answer Question

ASE Certified Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Staten Island, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I received a call from the manager of the Firestone Car Care shop I would eventually be working at, stating that I have been selected to interview for this Auto Technician entry level position at Firestone on the other side of Staten Island and if I can be available for the interview at this particular time. I agreed. I had a few days. I researched the company. I prepared for the questions. I found the way to the interview by public transportation. I timed it. The day arrived and I went in early. I met the store manager who asked a few questions. He sent in the assistant manager who asked a few more specific questions. He sent in the shop manager who asked more performance based questions. I was told by the first manager that the interview process was finished and I would hear from him soon by phone if I was accepted for the job. A week later, I got the call. Thanks

Manager of Tire Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Interview

They promise you a lot of training and growth potential. They'll convince you with bonus the pay will be much better. The bonus structure is dictated by to many variables. Your customer count has to improve, along with tire sales, service sales and you have to maintain high customers service reviews

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your current employer?   1 Answer

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy, do not need a background in the automotive industry to apply for management positions. A customer service background is essential for the position. Patience and understanding a must.

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Interview

Interview process consist of you interviewing with multiple people, then they debate over which location to put you in where there is the least staffing, also it doesn't matter which position you apply for you are only hired as a retail sales teammate despite what the ad says.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were available, was " take it or leave it"

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Tampa, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Great and honest interview. Straight to the point. Really honest. Income medical plan dental plan vision plan. Got called to meet in person. Interview lasted an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would your experience in sales would be good for the store?   Answer Question