Firestone Complete Auto Care

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in November 2010.

Interview Details – First of all you are usually recruited by either the Assistant District Manager or the District Manager unless you know someone in the company. Then they ask you the most basic sales questions like, "how would you sell this pen to me." Then they would critique your efforts and ask you what store you would like to work in even though they already have a store picked out for you.

Interview Question – There really isn't anything too difficult with these interviews because they already judge you before you speak.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care

Interview Details – Interview was more of an information session. I was asked a few general interview questions, but the majority of the time was spent on how I can advance in the company. My interviewer was perfectly clear with me that if I worked hard and proved myself to the company I would move up through the ranks in no time.

Thousand Oaks, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in February 2012.

Interview Details – Did a phone interview, took a personality test, did 1:1 interview.

Interview Question – What was a difficult situation you had to deal with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Saint Paul, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in February 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call for an interview 3 days after applying for this position on Careerbuilder.com. I met with the Store Manager 20 minutes after our scheduled interview time. We discussed my experience, skills and what I was looking for. Then he went over what was entailed to the position. The sales incentatives were miscommunicated to me at this time. I was advised that there would be several opportunities and the earning potential were endless. I found out that this was a lie as I am now an employee. After the 1st interview, a week later I was asked to meet with District Manager. We sat down and went over the exact same stuff as the last with the Store Manager. I was advised they would call me within 3 days. Didn't hear from anyone until 2 weeks later. Then I was offered the job and I took it.

Interview Question – What lead you to Firestone ??   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in June 2012.

Interview Details – Went well with the first DM but not the second one

Interview Question – Would you be able to sell our credit card?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in October 2010.

Interview Details – filled out an application then got called around a week later and sat down with the store manager and had an interview

Interview Question – i was asked about car knowledge after i had already said i did not have any   View Answer

Negotiation Details – got offered less then what the job discription said and couldn't negotiate any further

Worked for Firestone Complete Auto Care? Contribute to the Community!