Firestone Complete Auto Care

Firestone Complete Auto Care Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Process took a couple of weeks before I heard from them. Interviewed in person, then interviewed with a different store manager. Long processing physical. Took another 2 1/2 weeks to actually start. Questions were typical of a sales job. Nothing super hard hitting but not super easy. I interviewed with the area manager, store manager, and HR rep before I was hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Firestone Complete Auto Care

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Springfield, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Firestone was fast at getting me in the door for an interview. I applied on a tuesday and I accepted the offer on Thursday. However, it took more than a month to actually start working.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate if need be?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was more of an information session. I was asked a few general interview questions, but the majority of the time was spent on how I can advance in the company. My interviewer was perfectly clear with me that if I worked hard and proved myself to the company I would move up through the ranks in no time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Thousand Oaks, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Did a phone interview, took a personality test, did 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you had to deal with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Columbia, SC) in October 2011.

Interview

Very informal. A friend worked at a nearby FCAC location and told a store manager who just lost an employee that a friend (me) would be interested in applying. He brought me in to his office, asked me a few simple questions, then sent me on my way. I wore casual khakis and a button down. He liked me so he sent me to meet with the District Manger (now restructured and would be the Area Manager). Asked me more simple questions about myself and my college experience as I was a recent graduate and had not really held a "real" job yet.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a valid drivers license.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2011.

Interview

I received a call for an interview 3 days after applying for this position on Careerbuilder.com. I met with the Store Manager 20 minutes after our scheduled interview time. We discussed my experience, skills and what I was looking for. Then he went over what was entailed to the position. The sales incentatives were miscommunicated to me at this time. I was advised that there would be several opportunities and the earning potential were endless. I found out that this was a lie as I am now an employee. After the 1st interview, a week later I was asked to meet with District Manager. We sat down and went over the exact same stuff as the last with the Store Manager. I was advised they would call me within 3 days. Didn't hear from anyone until 2 weeks later. Then I was offered the job and I took it.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in November 2010.

Interview

First of all you are usually recruited by either the Assistant District Manager or the District Manager unless you know someone in the company. Then they ask you the most basic sales questions like, "how would you sell this pen to me." Then they would critique your efforts and ask you what store you would like to work in even though they already have a store picked out for you.

Interview Questions

• There really isn't anything too difficult with these interviews because they already judge you before you speak.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in June 2012.

Interview

Went well with the first DM but not the second one

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in October 2010.

Interview

filled out an application then got called around a week later and sat down with the store manager and had an interview

Interview Questions

• i was asked about car knowledge after i had already said i did not have any   1 Answer

Negotiation

got offered less then what the job discription said and couldn't negotiate any further