Firestone Complete Auto Care

Updated Jul 21, 2014

2.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview was more of an information session. I was asked a few general interview questions, but the majority of the time was spent on how I can advance in the company. My interviewer was perfectly clear with me that if I worked hard and proved myself to the company I would move up through the ranks in no time.

Other Interview Reviews for Firestone Complete Auto Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in February 2012.

Did a phone interview, took a personality test, did 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was a difficult situation you had to deal with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in February 2011.

I received a call for an interview 3 days after applying for this position on Careerbuilder.com. I met with the Store Manager 20 minutes after our scheduled interview time. We discussed my experience, skills and what I was looking for. Then he went over what was entailed to the position. The sales incentatives were miscommunicated to me at this time. I was advised that there would be several opportunities and the earning potential were endless. I found out that this was a lie as I am now an employee. After the 1st interview, a week later I was asked to meet with District Manager. We sat down and went over the exact same stuff as the last with the Store Manager. I was advised they would call me within 3 days. Didn't hear from anyone until 2 weeks later. Then I was offered the job and I took it.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in November 2010.

First of all you are usually recruited by either the Assistant District Manager or the District Manager unless you know someone in the company. Then they ask you the most basic sales questions like, "how would you sell this pen to me." Then they would critique your efforts and ask you what store you would like to work in even though they already have a store picked out for you.

Interview Questions
    • There really isn't anything too difficult with these interviews because they already judge you before you speak.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in June 2012.

Went well with the first DM but not the second one

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in October 2010.

filled out an application then got called around a week later and sat down with the store manager and had an interview

Interview Questions
    • i was asked about car knowledge after i had already said i did not have any   View Answer
    got offered less then what the job discription said and couldn't negotiate any further