Firestone Complete Auto Care

2.0

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in March 2013.

phone call after I posted a resume on career builder. took a physical, drug test and did some paper work. answered a few questions about military related injuries and was hired.

Other Interview Reviews for Firestone Complete Auto Care

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmira, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Elmira, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in June 2010.

I was explained the position and was told what they were looking for . I am not a certified mechanic so they explained to me that this position is based on flat rate pay. They also said that if i wasnt chosen for this position that there would be an apprentice spot soon that I would fit better.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable are you doin oil changes on a typical car or truck.   View Answer