Firestone Complete Auto Care

Very Easy Interview

Technician Interview

Technician
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in March 2013.

Interview Details – phone call after I posted a resume on career builder. took a physical, drug test and did some paper work. answered a few questions about military related injuries and was hired.

Technician Interview

Technician
Elmira, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was explained the position and was told what they were looking for . I am not a certified mechanic so they explained to me that this position is based on flat rate pay. They also said that if i wasnt chosen for this position that there would be an apprentice spot soon that I would fit better.

Interview Question – How comfortable are you doin oil changes on a typical car or truck.   View Answer

Worked for Firestone Complete Auto Care? Contribute to the Community!