Firestone Complete Auto Care

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in March 2013.

phone call after I posted a resume on career builder. took a physical, drug test and did some paper work. answered a few questions about military related injuries and was hired.

Other Interview Reviews for Firestone Complete Auto Care

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elmira, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmira, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in June 2010.

I was explained the position and was told what they were looking for . I am not a certified mechanic so they explained to me that this position is based on flat rate pay. They also said that if i wasnt chosen for this position that there would be an apprentice spot soon that I would fit better.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable are you doin oil changes on a typical car or truck.   View Answer

Worked for Firestone Complete Auto Care? Contribute to the Community!