First Acceptance Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Agent Interview

Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at First Acceptance Corporation.

Interview Details – I submitted an app at the end of the week, got a phone call the next morning, interviewed that afternoon and started that Monday.

Interview Question – I really wasn't asked any questions other than are you ok with outside marketing. The interviewer talked in circles the entire time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at First Acceptance Corporation in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interview went well between myself and potential employer. The atmosphere was good, upbeat & positive on both sides. I was going out of town and was told I would be contacted whether they decided to hire me or not. I called personnel and thanked her for following up as the first time I didn't have a recent resume to email them....the 2nd time I had one ready. I also left a cell phone number where I could be contacted just in case they had any more questions.

I'm very disappointed with this company and the very unprofessional behavior. I feel a courtesy call just thanking me for taking the time and trouble to go to the interview would have been fine even if I didn't get the job. I'm glad I didn't now....don't need to work for a company like that. Wonder how they would treat a new employee?

Interview Question – All questions were easy for me
I felt comfortable with all
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for First Acceptance Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Acceptance Corporation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by First Acceptance Corporation employees and interview candidates.