First Acceptance Corporation

First Acceptance Corporation Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Acceptance Corporation

Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at First Acceptance Corporation.

I submitted an app at the end of the week, got a phone call the next morning, interviewed that afternoon and started that Monday.

Interview Questions
    • I really wasn't asked any questions other than are you ok with outside marketing. The interviewer talked in circles the entire time.   Answer Question
    none

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at First Acceptance Corporation in December 2010.

Interview went well between myself and potential employer. The atmosphere was good, upbeat & positive on both sides. I was going out of town and was told I would be contacted whether they decided to hire me or not. I called personnel and thanked her for following up as the first time I didn't have a recent resume to email them....the 2nd time I had one ready. I also left a cell phone number where I could be contacted just in case they had any more questions.

I'm very disappointed with this company and the very unprofessional behavior. I feel a courtesy call just thanking me for taking the time and trouble to go to the interview would have been fine even if I didn't get the job. I'm glad I didn't now....don't need to work for a company like that. Wonder how they would treat a new employee?

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy for me
      I felt comfortable with all
        Answer Question

Worked for First Acceptance Corporation? Contribute to the Community!