First Advantage Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Poway, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at First Advantage.

Had an initial phone screen, normal types of question, why are you looking for a new job, why first advantage, tell me why you would be a good fit for this role. Then called by for in person interview. Met with 3 people, one peer staff and my new hiring manager and their manager. They called two hours after and offered me the position

Interview Questions
    • They asked a specific accounting question in regards how I would account for deferred revenue.   Answer Question
    They offered me a salary with a 90 day contingency which increased by 3k after 90 days and successful review.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at First Advantage in January 2013.

Recruiter, interviews, offer

Fine

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at First Advantage in January 2010.

Phone interview with HR, then phone interview with 2 managers and finally interview in person with manager/director. It took about 5 weeks

Interview Questions
    • Seemed to take a long time to get phone interviews scheduled   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First Advantage in October 2011.

Two telephone interviews, then a trip to St. Pete for a lunch interview with a VP.

Interview Questions
    • I brought a brag book, but it was suggested I leave it in the car.   View Answer
    None. I was happy with the offer.

Online Records Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at First Advantage in February 2009.

Included basic interview questions. Easy.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult about the interview. They will hire anyone willing to work like a mule for next to nothing/ very little pay.   Answer Question
    There wasn't a negotiation phase for this position. The tell you how much you will make and you accept or else you don't get the position. There is absolutely no flexibility with this.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at First Advantage.

Fast, hurried, unclear, disorganized

Fine

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at First Advantage in January 2013.

I had two rounds of interviews, first over the phone and the second in person. Each were set up by a recruiter. Thes questions were pretty standard - tell us about a difficult experience and how you worked through it, tell us about your current job and why you're looking for another. Everyone seemed nice.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at First Advantage in April 2009.

Alerted to the job by employee referral, completed an application online, was soon called for a phone screen and then to visit and meet with a C-level executive. My interview took place at a time when the business was newly spun off as a subsidiary of a major financial corporation. It was relatively small, but on the grow and in acquisition mode when I interviewed. The formal interview process was straight-forward and just what I would have expected.

Interview Questions
    • With the business newly separated from its corporate parent and in need of some of its own back office systems, I was asked about my past system implementation experience, how it related to the business needs of that time and how I would approach the process in a 2-3 minute detailed response. There were some follow-up questions, no unusual or unexpected questions as I recall.   Answer Question
    I knew the general salary range for the job and I had decided what I felt was a reasonable and fair compensation level, given my experience. I waited until I was asked, among the last few minutes of the interview. I highlighted my applicable experience and what I would offer the business, and I suggested where I thought my compensation level should be.

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at First Advantage.

One day-three interviews-Vice
    President first
    Other Risk Manager then
    20 year employee that used to do my job now a Safety loss Control

Interview Questions
    Salary was quite difficult to negotiate

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at First Advantage in November 2011.

Very slow process. First interview with hiring manager, general questions on background and skills, a lot of discussion on the company and department structure. Didnt't hear back for a month, when second interview was scheduled with hiring manager and two peers. In the interim the job description had changed and required managerial experience which I had very little of. Didn't get an offer. Nice people, seemed like a good work environment.

Interview Questions

Worked for First Advantage? Contribute to the Community!