Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at First American Title
- Escrow Assistant (4)
- Escrow Officer (2)
- Title Examiner (2)
- IT Project Manager (2)
- Process Associate (1)
- Lead Financial Systems Analyst (1)
- Executive Sales Trainee (1)
- Senior Escrow Assistant/Funder (1)
- Senior Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Employee (1)
- Reception (1)
- Title (1)
- Clerical (1)
- Applications Specialist (1)
- Intern (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Legal Assistant (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Information Security Engineer (1)
- Inside Sales (1)
- International Underwriter (1)
IT Project Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at First American Title (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2012.
First American contacted me via the human resources division of the company for an over the phone interview. I then had three on site interviews two with the hiring manager who required additional staff and then a final with the senior staff member to see if I was a good fit for the business.
- How many projects can you handle at one time? This seems straightforward enough but until the level of complexity, duration, staffing, team, can be assessed the answer is difficult to provide. 1 Answer
Their first offer met my salary request.
Other Interview Reviews for First American Title
IT Project Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at First American Title (Santa Ana, CA) in May 2012.
Applied for a position and received a follow up email 1 week later to schedule a phone pre-screen. Had a phone screen the next day with the HR recruiter who asked pretty basic questions regarding my background and qualifications. At that time we confirmed that the salary expectations were inline with what was being offerred.
Then had a follow up one on one call with the hiring manager 2 days later. Call was only a half hour and got into more details about my work experience and what the job would entail.
Received notification 1 week later that I was invited to attend a group panel interview which consisted of the hiring manager, 2 team members in the room and 2 team members on the phone.
Heard back 2 weeks later that they decided to go with another candidate.
- What types of challenges do you think you'll face coming into this position? Answer Question
- Many projects are interrelated, how would you handle a situation where 2 projects rely on 1 interface but the interface will change with one project and they both need to be live at the same time. Answer Question