First Bank Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Bank

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at First Bank.

Went through the first phone interview and it was very similar to any other interview, no really surprising questions. Thought I did well and the interviewer said I asked them some good questions as well. Got an email about a week later saying I would not be moving on to the next round. Emailed HR and asked for recommendations on what I could do to improve and never got anything back.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at First Bank in May 2013.

No interview, sent in a resume and after about 10 days received a letter informing me they went another avenue and to keep my resume on file with them.

Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hazelwood, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazelwood, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at First Bank in August 2009.

Very friendly atmosphere for students and great communication with other employees.

Loan Officer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at First Bank in February 2012.

COO arrived in mumbai for hiring process. Basic information gathered by local staffing agency. Based on co-ordination by staffing agency employer. I visited mumbai and interviewed with COO. After few days when didn't receive any communication, I called to employee of staffing agency. During the interview COO was very positive on offer as I worked with Deloitte in South Africa and good exposure of Audit. So I after call, employee informed me that my name is not in selected people's list. However they might send second list. After that I never called

Interview Questions

Worked for First Bank? Contribute to the Community!