First Bank

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at First Bank.

Interview Details – Went through the first phone interview and it was very similar to any other interview, no really surprising questions. Thought I did well and the interviewer said I asked them some good questions as well. Got an email about a week later saying I would not be moving on to the next round. Emailed HR and asked for recommendations on what I could do to improve and never got anything back.

Interview Question – Nothing was overly difficult   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at First Bank in May 2013.

Interview Details – No interview, sent in a resume and after about 10 days received a letter informing me they went another avenue and to keep my resume on file with them.

Banking Interview

Banking
Hazelwood, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at First Bank in August 2009.

Interview Details – Very friendly atmosphere for students and great communication with other employees.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in banking?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Loan Officer Interview

Loan Officer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at First Bank in February 2012.

Interview Details – COO arrived in mumbai for hiring process. Basic information gathered by local staffing agency. Based on co-ordination by staffing agency employer. I visited mumbai and interviewed with COO. After few days when didn't receive any communication, I called to employee of staffing agency. During the interview COO was very positive on offer as I worked with Deloitte in South Africa and good exposure of Audit. So I after call, employee informed me that my name is not in selected people's list. However they might send second list. After that I never called

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for First Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Bank interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by First Bank employees and interview candidates.