First Busey Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Busey

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at First Busey (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Interview with supervisor and spoke with the supervisor about the job and the expectations. The supervisor asked me about my past experiences and what I could bring to the organization.

Full-time Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at First Busey in May 2014.

Interview

They will check credit takes a day. I was asked to interview with the assistant branch manager. I interviewed and was offered a position within less than a week. Probably a day or two after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Was very simple interview was obvious questions they ask in former interviews I have experienced.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple I told them I was a college grad asked the range and chose the highest pay possible because this position didn't require a bachelors degree.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Busey (Bloomington, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Very short, Interviewed with branch manager, assistant branch manager, and teller manager. They didn't make it uncomfortable. Easy and expected questions for any type of interview. Make sure to dress to impress. Be honest, and ask questions!

Securities Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Busey (Urbana, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online through the school website. Received a phone call that scheduled an in-person interview. The interview consisted of some behavioral questions - very typical interview questions. Took approximately an hour. Was not selected for a second round casual interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose your major?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had some conflict on a group project and how you resolved it.   Answer Question