First Cash Financial Services Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Cash Financial Services

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Cash Financial Services (Euless, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process with HR first then IT manager ask you some basic questions. If you say you know something, expect to be able to do it not just say it.

Interview Questions

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Cash Financial Services (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online, received a call to go in for an interview with area manager. The following week received call to go into a interview with store manager. As far as work culture, it seems like a laid back environment. You have commission in some stores. Work week consist of M-Sun at the particular store I interviewed for, but the weekends are on a rotation basis. You do have to work most holidays without any holiday pay. They are only closed Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving Day, and reduced hours on other holidays such as Labor, New Years, 4th of July, Christmas Eve.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Please tell me about a time when you had conflict with a customer or co-worker and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question