First Data

First Data Account Executive Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at First Data.

Hiring process is very laid back with basic questions

Interview Questions
  • They ask for an example of your selling techniques you would use   Answer Question
No real Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for First Data

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at First Data in April 2013.

Three interviews.

The first two interviews were very basic. I met with the sales director and we chatted about a variety of things. Interview went very well.

Second interview was a 20 min phone interview with another sales director which went well and was very easy.

Third interview was a little more intense. VP along with the sales director. Some questions about why you chose sales.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate ; unless you speak another language and then you may get a base salary bump.

Account Executive Interview

Sent resume, applied online, conducted two interviews and a background check.

Interview Questions
    • What business to business sales experience do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

The process took a dayinterviewed at First Data in April 2012.

When entering into office, there was no receptionist, only log-in book with scarce instructions. I arrived 15 minutes early, and wandered if I am at the right place, since the office seemed abandoned. Later on I found out that the rest of people- account executives were in the other part of the office, but it seemed too quiet for a call center atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • Role playing of a telephone call with a difficult potential client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at First Data in September 2011.

Apply online, get a call if they are interested, then interview with Sales Director, Interview with Vice President, then you will recived job offer from HR.
    Travel to Atlanta for tranning.

No negociation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at First Data in April 2010.

Very detailed and thorough Not too complicated Asked basic questions. Same interview 3 times. Little mundane

Account Executive Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at First Data in August 2010.

Spoke on the phone with the recruiting manager and she was very nice. We pretty much talked about my previous jobs, and my history in sales. Everything was basic, didn't ask me any hard questions which was nice considering interviews scare the crap out of me. There were two phone interviews which took about 30mins each. Took about a week to get back to me and then I was offered a job.

Account Executive Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at First Data in January 2010.

I reached out to the hiring manager directly. The job was an internal posting. I was able to schedule a in person interview to discuss the position and benefits. The interview was very laid back and the manger was down to earth. I felt comfortable asking questions and going through mock sales.

Interview Questions
    • How would you market our product (gift card) to a new business owner?   View Answer