First Data

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at First Data in December 2011.

Applied online, the recruiter, whom was very pleasant, called me approximately 2 weeks later to set up a phone interview with her. We conducted to phone interview which involved the recruiter asking basic questions about my background from my resume. She then said she would get back to me to schedule an interview with the manager, she was very prompt, scheduled me for an interview a day later. I met with one of the managers whom again asked very basic questions. After he interviewed me, he sent in another manager whom then basically followed up with the same basic questions as the first interviewer. Simplistic process, nothing really in depth.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle complex telephone calls with clients, agencies, etc?   Answer Question
  • What is your knowledge on portfolio management?   Answer Question