First Data Director Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2015
Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.2

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at First Data (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied on a Tuesday, EA to my boss set a phone interview for the following Monday; in person that Thursday, team interviews on the phone on Friday, offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

When presented the original offer, I negotiated a 15% increase in salary, an increase of 10% bonus and a week of extra vacation.

Other Interview Reviews for First Data

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at First Data in July 2011.

Interview

interviewed with one person for one hour. basic questions, everything was scripted. not much feedback. generic questions both about employment and assessment questions. no skills tested, just asked questions regarding budget, duties, responsibilities

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at First Data in September 2009.

Interview

Did a couple of phone interviews and then a in person interview. Very easy process and makes you wonder if they have a set process for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you know how a credit is processed?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at First Data (London, England (UK)) in August 2008.

Interview

Fairly basic - after being contacted and pre-screened by a search firm, the interview took place with a VP and a rep from HR. Questions were fairly resume based ("tell me about your experience?") and ample time was spent selling me on the company.

Interview Questions

The facilities were terrible. It was a big decline compared to current work environment