First Data Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at First Data.

Interview

It was internal process - post for the job - interviewed with 2 managers and waited a long time. Had to wait for hiring freeze to be lifted and approval of compensation. It takes forever to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for First Data

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at First Data (Omaha, NE) in July 2010.

Interview

After the phone interview I interviewed with the hiring manager and another supervisor. They asked the normal questions with nothing catching me off guard. I then got a tour and was escorted to the parking lot. I received a phone call a few week after and accepted the job pending a background check and a third interview with the Director. It was more of a meet and great interview, we talked about the weather and current economics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay was set in stone and they wouldn't budge from it. After being there awhile, they can move on pay as I offered several others more pay as a hiring member.