First Data Project Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Account Executive (8)
- Director (3)
- Vice President (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Manager (2)
- Senior Applications Architect (1)
- Workflow Coordinator (1)
- Manager of Project Management (1)
- Marketing Manager/Consultant (1)
- Merchant Consultant (1)
- Training and Organizatoinal Communications Manager (1)
- IT Ops Technician II (1)
- General IT Help (1)
- Director of IT Security (1)
- Director of IT Sourcing (1)
- Professional Office Job (1)
- Technical Support POS (1)
- Associate Applications Developer (1)
- Regional Relationship Manager (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Director, Process Improvement (1)
- Project Leader (1)
- Collector (1)
- Warehouse (1)
- Business Consultant (1)
- Trainer (1)
- UNIX Engineer (1)
Project Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at First Data in October 2011.
Interview Details – Screening phone interview by recruiting from satellite office close geographically.
On-site interview with manager and a panel of others in the office I was applying for a job in.
Got offered the job the same week after the interview.
Questions were general, focused on experience and with many self-rating questions.
Throughout the interview, I felt like I was leading it, which means I was able to be very convincing and persuasive.
- How do you take feedback on your performance? View Answer
- Rate your communication skills from 1-10. View Answer
Negotiation Details – I was asked for a salary range in the screening phone interview process and that range was re-confirmed after the on-site interview. I was offered a base salary right in the middle of the range I requested.
I would not bring up salary unless asked and then realize that you will get what you ask for, if it's not more than they are willing to pay.
Interviews for Top Jobs at First Data