Interviews for Top Jobs at First Data
- Account Executive (8)
- Project Manager (4)
- Vice President (3)
- Business Consultant (3)
- Director (3)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Risk Analyst (2)
- Manager (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Delivery Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Fraud Analyst (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Associate Applications Developer (1)
- Senior Applications Architect (1)
- Workflow Coordinator (1)
- Manager of Project Management (1)
- Marketing Manager/Consultant (1)
- Customer Service Technical Phone Support Representative (1)
- Merchant Consultant (1)
- Training and Organizatoinal Communications Manager (1)
- IT Ops Technician II (1)
- IT OPS Tech II (1)
- General IT Help (1)
- Director of IT Security (1)
- Director of IT Sourcing (1)
- Professional Office Job (1)
- Technical Support POS (1)
- Consultant (1)
3 people found this helpful
Project Analyst Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at First Data in October 2011.
Screening phone interview by recruiting from satellite office close geographically.
On-site interview with manager and a panel of others in the office I was applying for a job in.
Got offered the job the same week after the interview.
Questions were general, focused on experience and with many self-rating questions.
Throughout the interview, I felt like I was leading it, which means I was able to be very convincing and persuasive.
I would not bring up salary unless asked and then realize that you will get what you ask for, if it's not more than they are willing to pay.