First Data

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst
Indianapolis, IN

The process took a day - interviewed at First Data in October 2011.

Interview Details – Screening phone interview by recruiting from satellite office close geographically.
On-site interview with manager and a panel of others in the office I was applying for a job in.
Got offered the job the same week after the interview.

Questions were general, focused on experience and with many self-rating questions.
Throughout the interview, I felt like I was leading it, which means I was able to be very convincing and persuasive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was asked for a salary range in the screening phone interview process and that range was re-confirmed after the on-site interview. I was offered a base salary right in the middle of the range I requested.
I would not bring up salary unless asked and then realize that you will get what you ask for, if it's not more than they are willing to pay.

Worked for First Data? Contribute to the Community!