Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at First Data
- Account Executive (8)
- Business Consultant (7)
- Director (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Manager (4)
- Vice President (3)
- Intern - Hourly (3)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Senior Applications Developer (2)
- Sales (2)
- Senior Business Consultant (2)
- Director of Product Management (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Risk Analyst (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Contact Center Representative (1)
- Na (1)
- Director IT (1)
- Director, Process Improvement (1)
- Project Leader (1)
- Software Quality Analyst (1)
- Regional Relationship Manager (1)
- Desktop Analyst (1)
- ERP (1)
- Exec (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Services Representative (1)
Project Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at First Data in March 2014.
I was hired after a phone interview, I spoke with 2 people who were knowledgeable and very direct in approach. It almost did not happen because of the time difference which was not discussed.
No negotiation was discussed.
Other Interview Reviews for First Data
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at First Data.
1st Interview was informal - a meet and greet with the hiring manager (in person) 2nd Interview was informal - a panel interview including a few other PM's that I would be working with as part of the PM team.
- Questions were pretty common - tell me about your self, what was your most difficult project and why, describe a time where it was better to work as a team vs individual, etc. Answer Question
Easy negotiations if you know your market value for the position based on the scope of the role.
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at First Data in November 2011.
The interview went great unfortunately they decided that the budget could not support the position so I ended up interviewing for a job that wasn't there
- Describe how you approach a project? 1 Answer
Project Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at First Data in June 2011.
Apply online but its much easier to get an interview if someone recommends you. Job search engine is not user friendly.
- What's one of the biggest problems you've encountered at your job and how did you overcome them? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Had an offer at another company.