First Data

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Senior Business Consultant
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at First Data in December 2013.

Interview Details – Six interviews; No offer. I was contacted several times by a recruiter to apply. The first interview was 7/2013 and the last interview was 12/2013. I had a one-on-one interview, a panel interview, and 4 phone interviews. After the first phone interview, I had to follow up with the recruite who had contacted me several times. I have asked for feedback and have not received anything in return.

Interview Question – The 'canned' questions were usual: what was your most difficult project, etc.

They must be looking for something that is not apparent. I usually am made an offer as I do interview well. I have a friend that had the same experience.

Follow-up would be nice even if you are rejected.
  Answer Question

Worked for First Data? Contribute to the Community!