First Data Vice President Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2014
Updated Aug 4, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 months - interviewed at First Data.

Company recruiter contacted me and we had a good phone interview which was comprehensive. Proceeded to have no less than five on site interviews in five different locations. This was a very senior level position, but they could not find the right fit for my skills. Talked to all the senior execs in the company. Met the new CEO and CIO. Eventually, they were reluctant to extend an offer. They suggested a consulting arrangement for a trial period. I declined.

Interview Questions
  • Just get to know you questions. No formal interview processes or behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for First Data

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 months - interviewed at First Data in October 2012.

process took many months but was not extraordinary in that way. I met all the right people

Interview Questions
    • Think of the most difficult crisis situation in the world. How would you handle it?   Answer Question
    negotiated base and signing bonus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at First Data in November 2009.

Phone screen with recruiter then phone screen with hiring manager. The phone screen with potential peers. The in-person interview with hiring manager and a couple of others.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions about my experience. Not a behavioral interview.   Answer Question
    We were very close on exectations so it was very smooth

Worked for First Data? Contribute to the Community!