First Databank Technical Writer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at First Databank in June 2012.

The interview process was well-managed, efficient, and straightforward. Began with a 30-minute phone screen with the delightful HR recruiter (I honestly didn't do so well here, and didn't think I would progress to the next step on the process!). Surprisingly, received an email for writing samples, (sent those along), and was contacted almost immediately a day later by the manager of communications. This phone interview was casual, and went really smoothly. I was contacted for a third in-person interview. Spoke with the Director of Customer Communications (a smart, well-spoken individual that I regard highly), and the Tech Writer team in Indy (great group). Interview went smoothly, and they created a sense of excitement for me to want to join the team.

A week later, I got the offer. I am now a happy, HAPPY employee of First Databank and have snagged my dream job!

Interview Questions
No, and I was offered more than what I asked!

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Databank

Worked for First Databank? Contribute to the Community!