First Derivatives
www.firstderivatives.com Newry, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

First Derivatives First Derivatives Options Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

First Derivatives Options Program Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at First Derivatives in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview i had was with two people. They were both very friendly. The meeting was informal and fairly straight forward. They asked me to walk them through my resume and asked detailed questions about my past experiences. They put strong emphasis on high academic standings and strong mathmatical skills. I shared some insight on Risk Management which related to the project they were working on and that contributed to the positive outcome of the interview I believe so industry knowledge is also very important.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at First Derivatives

Worked for First Derivatives? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Derivatives First Derivatives Options Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by First Derivatives employees and interview candidates.