First Horizon Interview Questions

2.5

Customer Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview first from a member from HR then I had a group interview with upper management.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, and what did you.do to make the customer happy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in January 2010.

Interview

i was referred by an employee. the interview process was ok

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

1-1 with VP. Then, phone 1-1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What was most difficult challenge?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate vacation but First Horizon recruiter said no. Tried to negotiate salary but recruiter said no.

Relief Teller -- Full Time; Pool Teller -- Full Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

My interview process was very pleasant with my new employer. I applied through their website online for several positions and was contacted by a HR representative the next afternoon. The very next morning, I had a 1-on-1 interview with the rep and then I had an interview that afternoon with 2 managers in the department for which I would work if hired. Two days later (a total of only three days after I applied for the jobs), I was offered a job. From there, I completed a personality test and IQ/skills type test online and the next week I submitted to a drug test and background check. Start to finish, from initial application to the beginning of my training, was less than 3 weeks. Although I am still very new to the company, I already perceive a very open and inclusive culture and every employee I have met, from the entry level individuals like myself to executives, have been very warm and welcoming. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you provided exceptional customer service and why what you did was special.   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview was with entire QA team. It followed a formal question/answer format, but was very relaxed and we had fun. One of the more interesting interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What is the relationship between software requirements and QA testing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked what I was making at my current employer (per year) and they essentially gave me the same salary with their offer (might have been just a smidgen lower, but I was desperately looking to get out of my previous job)

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at First Horizon (Memphis, TN) in June 2008.

Interview

I had a phone interview wear I was asked about the projects I had participated in, and technologies I had worked with.