First Horizon Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.5

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at First Horizon in December 2009.

Interview was with entire QA team. It followed a formal question/answer format, but was very relaxed and we had fun. One of the more interesting interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions
    • What is the relationship between software requirements and QA testing?   View Answer
    They asked what I was making at my current employer (per year) and they essentially gave me the same salary with their offer (might have been just a smidgen lower, but I was desperately looking to get out of my previous job)

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at First Horizon in June 2008.

I had a phone interview wear I was asked about the projects I had participated in, and technologies I had worked with.

Customer Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

The process took 5 days - interviewed at First Horizon in December 2011.

I had a phone interview first from a member from HR then I had a group interview with upper management.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, and what did you.do to make the customer happy.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate my salary.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at First Horizon in December 2009.

1-1 with VP. Then, phone 1-1 with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    Tried to negotiate vacation but First Horizon recruiter said no. Tried to negotiate salary but recruiter said no.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First Horizon in January 2010.

i was referred by an employee. the interview process was ok

Relief Teller -- Full Time; Pool Teller -- Full Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at First Horizon in December 2009.

My interview process was very pleasant with my new employer. I applied through their website online for several positions and was contacted by a HR representative the next afternoon. The very next morning, I had a 1-on-1 interview with the rep and then I had an interview that afternoon with 2 managers in the department for which I would work if hired. Two days later (a total of only three days after I applied for the jobs), I was offered a job. From there, I completed a personality test and IQ/skills type test online and the next week I submitted to a drug test and background check. Start to finish, from initial application to the beginning of my training, was less than 3 weeks. Although I am still very new to the company, I already perceive a very open and inclusive culture and every employee I have met, from the entry level individuals like myself to executives, have been very warm and welcoming. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you provided exceptional customer service and why what you did was special.   View Answer

Worked for First Horizon? Contribute to the Community!