First Insurance Funding Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 7, 2014
Updated May 7, 2014
3 interviews

Team Manager Interview

It does not matter who interviews you.....senior officers have the final say so as to whether or not your are hired. If they don't like you (and never ask about money during your interview).....you won't get the position.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First Insurance Funding in February 2011.

Took about 2 weeks, very easy. They didn't ask any tough questions, typical "How would you describe yourself" type Q&A. They threw me one oddball question about "If I were made of a hotdog, and I was starving, would I eat myself" I should've honestly walked out after that, the job ended up being a bigger joke than the interview. I left that place as soon as I could.

Interview Questions
    • If you were made of hotdogs, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?   View Answer
    No room for negotiation, I shouldn't have accepted in retrospect.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First Insurance Funding in July 2010.

HR was friendly, initial interview was fairly easy. By the third interview I had met with both my peers and the hiring manager, the last interview was also the hardest.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to tell a client no and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    I made the mistake of not negotiating my salary up, others that started around the same time that I did were able to though.

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Insurance Funding

Worked for First Insurance Funding? Contribute to the Community!