First Investors Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Person Interview

Sales Person
Woodbridge, NJ

The process took 3 days - interviewed at First Investors Corporation in September 2010.

Interview Details – First interview was over the phone. They told me to come in and there was going to be two to three other people for the second interview. Ended up being 7 people for the second interview. There best sales man came in and gave us his pitch on why we should work for First Investors. Kept telling us that they can hire one and at most two people for the job position. They invited everyone back for the second interview. I already made up my mind that I wasnt going to take the job. After the second group interview, they broke us down into 1 on 1 interviews. Thats where I made told them I'm not interested and left. This is a job where if you work hard you will make money. Mostly everything in based off commission. All of the employees were friendly.

Interview Question – They really didn't ask questions besides whats your background.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I graduated college for a salary job, not for a commision based job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at First Investors Corporation

Worked for First Investors Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

First Investors Corporation Videos

First Investors Corporation – Why Work for Us?

First Investors has been serving the financial needs of people from all walks of life since the Company was founded in 1930. Using a face-to-face approach to investments and life insurance, our team of registered… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Investors Corporation Sales Person interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by First Investors Corporation employees and interview candidates.