First Investors Corporation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at First Investors Corporation in September 2010.

First interview was over the phone. They told me to come in and there was going to be two to three other people for the second interview. Ended up being 7 people for the second interview. There best sales man came in and gave us his pitch on why we should work for First Investors. Kept telling us that they can hire one and at most two people for the job position. They invited everyone back for the second interview. I already made up my mind that I wasnt going to take the job. After the second group interview, they broke us down into 1 on 1 interviews. Thats where I made told them I'm not interested and left. This is a job where if you work hard you will make money. Mostly everything in based off commission. All of the employees were friendly.

Interview Questions
  • They really didn't ask questions besides whats your background.   Answer Question

I graduated college for a salary job, not for a commision based job.