First Marblehead

Relevance Date Difficulty

Loan Analyst Interview

Loan Analyst
Medford, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at First Marblehead in April 2013.

Interview Details – well first we had to wait almost 5 weeks to even find out if we would be temps, then we had to wait an additional 3 weeks to work, you interview with a manager and supervisor, not hard they were pleasant , ,

Negotiation Details – there was no negociations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Claims Review Specialist Interview

Claims Review Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at First Marblehead.

Interview Details – It was an open interview found on craigslist. Only one interview and it was behavioral. So if you've ever applied to a retail store and had to take the 50 page questionnaire, it was similar to that except in person.

Reason for Declining – received a teaching position somewhere else.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for First Marblehead? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Marblehead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by First Marblehead employees and interview candidates.