First Media Interview Questions

2.0

Mobile Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at First Media in February 2013.

So disorganized. Had to come in for three separate interviews. First with CTO was great but then had to come back for two more with others. After the second they seemed ready to hire me then the president of the company, a non tech person with no idea how to deal with a tech interview said they couldn't hire me because I couldn't communicate properly! I couldn't communicate with him because he didn't k ow anything about the job I was applying for!

Stay away. Waste of time at fmging.com / first media group. Now I see they are calling themselves Kaboom Technology to try to trick people into thinking its not first media so they can find people to hire. What a joke.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at First Media in January 2010.

They are hiring all the time due to the high turnover rate. I faxed my resume and got a call the next day, interview was very basic, they just wanted to know if you can maintain a phone conversation and sell their products