First Merchants

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First Merchants.

Interview Details – 2 interviews. Dress in a suit, be polite.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected. Read common interview questions used and study behavioral interviewing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation...the pay is not as competitive as most but the benefits are nice.

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Daleville, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First Merchants in August 2011.

Interview Details – Application submitted, Called to schedule interview. Interview.

Interview Questions

Credit Analyst I Interview

Credit Analyst I
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at First Merchants in February 2012.

Interview Details – I got an interview one month after I applied for this job posted on my school website. The initial interview was with the credit manager. A week later, I am invited in for a second round interview with their chief credit officer and another credit analyst. Mostly general questions and they are really nice. Last round interview was with the regional president and chief sales officer.

Interview Question – Tell me about your volunteer experience.   Answer Question

Worked for First Merchants? Contribute to the Community!