First National Bank Omaha

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Credit Risk Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at First National Bank Omaha in October 2010.

Interview Details – One one the phone. Very detailed technical. No case interview(i mean no Cap-One style business case). No written tests. On the date of on site interview I came in super early and there were at least 6 rounds of on site interviews with senior management. Post that I was given an offer the same day.

Interview Question – They gave a "hypothetical Business problem" which BTW was their real life problem e.g. how would you analytically design the credit line increase strategy   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at First National Bank Omaha.

Interview Details – 2-3 interview process. Took about a month

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Commercial Operations Specialist Interview

Commercial Operations Specialist
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First National Bank Omaha in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process in simple. They just ask you very generic question about your past experience. Basically just tell them what they want to hear

Negotiation Details – It was an hourly base position. If you worked the night shift, you were paid more.

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at First National Bank Omaha.

Interview Details – You apply online, no paper application.
You go to the main building and interview for the first one. They talk with branch managers immediatly if you qualify, and you get to chose which branch you would like to work at.
Was hired all in the same day.

Interview Question – They would consider hiring me unless I worked until 7pm, or weekends   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You had to work weekends, and late hours, whether you had children or not

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative

Interviewed at First National Bank Omaha

Interview Details – It took 6 weeks and was very detailed.

Interview Question – what are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate start date and salar.y

Treasury Services Sales Interview

Treasury Services Sales
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at First National Bank Omaha in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was thurough and multi-leveled. I had an opportunity to not only meet with my future boss but also members of the executive team. Once an offer was extended they were quick to follow-up.

Interview Question – Create a business case for an alternative structure for the department?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at First National Bank Omaha in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred by an internal candidate. I got an email, then a call. I did two interviews.

Interview Question – The questions were all within the norm.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't get the pay I asked for. The company tends to pay way below market.

Branch Supervisor Interview

Branch Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at First National Bank Omaha in November 2011.

Interview Details – started with hr contact through a phone call, and meeting with DM.

Interview Question – Tell me why I should hire you? Sell me a pen.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

UB I Interview

UB I

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at First National Bank Omaha in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was very simple, and almost too casual

Interview Question – What sets you apart from others?   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First National Bank Omaha in July 2007.

Interview Details – Branch Manager and Operations Supervisor conducted the interview.

Interview Question – Can you start tomorrow?   Answer Question

Worked for First National Bank Omaha? Contribute to the Community!