First National Bank Texas

www.1stnb.com

First National Bank Texas Assistant Center Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Center Manager Interview

Assistant Center Manager
Killeen, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First National Bank Texas in May 2012.

Interview Details – You will be interviewed by at least one manager. Possibly a Senior manager. Also a Regional or District Manager. You are called in a room were they do expect a 30 60 90 of your goals. You also have to have a resume and What you have done for the company and what you will do in further detail.

Interview Question – How do you go about writing someone up or disciplining another teller? Lets say your regional manager here is your employee and her shirt isn't ironed what do you say?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't get to go the branch that I was applying for however I could be an Assistant Branch Manager at another Branch were they needed me more.

Worked for First National Bank Texas? Contribute to the Community!