First Niagara Financial

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at First Niagara Financial in June 2010.

Interview Details – They want to hear that you can refer and sell products.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got a call from recruiting within a few days and discussed pay and starting date.

Teller

I applied online and interviewed at First Niagara Financial.

Interview Details – I received a call from HR. HR then scheduled an appointment to have a phone interview. After the phone interview the HR representative then scheduled me to meet with the branch manager. After meeting with the branch manager i received the call from the HR representative about 2 weeks later with the job offer.

Interview Question – Describe you're experience with selling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They sent you an offer contract with your wage and its either you accepted or declined.

Chicopee, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at First Niagara Financial in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was ok. Had a really good meet and greet with the mgr. of the bank but wasnt hired. He then told me to go to another branch and apply which I did and went to ANOTHER interview and wasn't offered the job. What a waste of time and effort!!

Interview Question – They were all basic questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for First Niagara Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Niagara Financial Teller interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by First Niagara Financial employees and interview candidates.