First Quality

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at First Quality in April 2013.

Had a phone and in person interview. The people were very nice and friendly and answered all of my questions

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was asked that I was not expecting. Nothing was too hard to answer either. I guess the one that took the most time was the 3 most important things when working in a lab.   Answer Question
    It was quick. I gave all of my negotiations and they got back to me within a couple days.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at First Quality in January 2012.

Too long a process. One must go through an initial phone interview. Then an interview with HR and all the staff managers of the plant, the head of operations and the head of the facility. Then they all get together, compare notes and make a decision.

Interview Questions
    • They ask all behavioral based questions. I cannot remember which was the most difficult.   Answer Question
    There was no room for negotiation.

JDE Distribution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at First Quality in February 2010.

Overall, the interview process was what I expected. In fact, in my opinion, they went very well. At first, I interviewed with their recruiter over the phone. The main question that stands out is that if they were to speak with a previous manager, what would that manager say about me? Shortly thereafter, I had two one-on-one interviews that went well. Most of the questions were related to my functional JDE expertise, as well as background with other non JDE-related firms. I was then flown to their HQ for in-person interviews. Those interviews went quite well. They were much more in-depth. I had a total of four interviews across two days. Everyone was very professional and friendly. I got the impression they felt I was a good fit. When I returned home after the trip, I spoke to the recruiter, and apparently there was a mixup with some paperwork, as well a few other issues. I never got a definitive answer on why they didn't offer me the position, but from what I gathered during the interviews, it is a great place to work.

Interview Questions
    • If you get a large amount pushback from the user community about changing a process, what would be your approach to overcome their concerns?   View Answer

I T Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at First Quality in October 2009.

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Everything seemed to go well. I then received a face to face interview. I met with 2 guys there, the hiring manager and another manager. They seemed real nice and I thought everything went well. I received a call from the recruiter later saying that they felt I was not qualified for what I was asking for. I was kind of irked by this but decided to overlook this and took my salary requirements down a little bit since I was fond of the area (king of prussia). Then they said well we want to interview other people first so I told them to forget about it and good luck with their search. 6 months later I receive a call back from the same recruiter telling me First Quality wanted to talk to me again about the position since they haven't been able to find anyone. I said to myself, thats what they get and told them I wasn't interested.