First Quality

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at First Quality in October 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview I had with First Quality was with top management at a Pennsylvania location. Feedback was I was a better fit for a product developer position at a different location than the position I had interviewed for. After several weeks, another trip to the other location was arranged. At that site, interviews were one to one. Both the recruiter and I were clearly told an offer would be made but be patient because there was reorganization going on and how responsibilities of that product development group would be assigned was not decided. Two more months went by. The recruiter could not reach the managers making the hiring decision for that group so she contacted the head of HR. He was unaware of the status of the offer and promised to "check." Word came back that reorganization was not complete and to continue to stand by for the offer. Two more months went by. When First Quality had still not contacted me or my recruiter, I asked her to initiate contact with First Quality. At that time, she was told they had decided not to offer the job to me. That was a complete shock to both the recruiter and me since First Quality had clearly communicated an intent to offer and never indicated the decision to offer was not firm.

Interview Question – The interview questions often stemmed from information in my resume. There was only a broad job description as specifics were not defined which made it a little challenging to understand exactly what the company was looking for in a candidate.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for First Quality? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Quality Product Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by First Quality employees and interview candidates.