L.E.K. Consulting
www.lek.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

L.E.K. Consulting Summer Associate Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Boston, MA and was asked:
"First Round: Your client is a company that has created a DNA testing machine to be used in hospitals (they gave more background on the product that i cannot remember). The machine can do literaly thousands of different tests, but they want to have some strategy around how to choose the top 20 tests to focus on for the machine so as to develop a core competency. How do you suggest they go around this?"
Tags: business case, strategic planning, strategy
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Summer Associate Interview Review - one of 110 L.E.K. Consulting Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

L.E.K. Consulting – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​Our people give only their very best. To make this possible, new employees receive extensive training, support and mentoring from our Partners and are encouraged to bring initiative and outside-the-box thinking… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at L.E.K. Consulting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by L.E.K. Consulting employees and interview candidates.